A well-groomed eyebrow is a shortcut to a pulled together look: it can balance out your features and make you look more polished and awake.
Finding the right shape for you, however, can be a little tricky. I checked in with the experts at the Shobha Salon in New York for advice:
· If you have a round face, a high-arched, angular brow will make your face look thinner.
· Conversely, if you have a long face, a more horizontal eyebrow with an arch that is further out towards your hair line will make your face appear fuller.
· A heart-shaped or square face is balanced out by round eyebrows.
· To minimize a large nose, aim for highly arched, dark or thick eyebrows.
· Eyes will look larger with thin, angled brows.
· Rounder brows will soften a sharp or pointy chin.
· Large eyes are more proportional with thicker, dark colored brows.
· If you wear glasses, pick a pair that matches the shape of your brow, instead of attempting to make your brow match the frames.
Making an appointment
Interested in finding out more about treatments?
Simply call on:
New website online
You can now find out all you need to know about our therapies and services.
Tips and advice
If you have any questions about your first appointment or would like to find out about how we can help with the costs of your treatment then please click here: